We are taking precautions for your health and safety (COVID-19)
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are actively monitoring the latest precautions of the California Department of Public Health.
As of April 7, 2020, the California Department of Public health has advised dentists to postpone indefinitely all routine and non-emergency care. CDC, CMS, CDA and ADA have issued similar guidance to dentists and the public.
We are available to our patients of record for emergency care. Emergency dental care for patients who are screened and do not report COVID-19 symptoms or exposure can be managed by our dental office. If you have dental emergency please call Dr. Chacon at (925) 336-1100
Each patient seeking care at our dental office must be screened to ensure they are asymptomatic and have not been in close contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID or was diagnosed with COVID. This screening is essential to determine the appropriate options for managing your dental emergency and the appropriate location for that care. Patients with active symptoms of an aerosol transmissible disease should not receive treatment in a dental office, and if in-person consultation occurs, the patient must be wearing a mask prior to entry into our dental office.
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (6 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean